Thursday, July 22, 2010

Read....


    So I my mom got this book the other day to go with her Women's ministry. She read the first part to us and I can't wait to read more! Here's the first part that she read, enjoy! 

"The Bible compares the tongue to a rudder of a ship and to a bit in the mouth of a horse. Though relatively small, all three of these- the rudder, the bit, and the tongue- have tremendous power. A rudder turns a ship, a bit turns a horse, and our tongue turn our lives in the direction we will go. Your tongue can take you into calm or troubled waters. It can make or break your relationships. Harness the power of navigation to turn you tongue in the right direction." 

I'll post more but I just thought it you all would enjoy this. I can't wait to read the rest of it!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment