Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Supplies!

Ever since I can remember I have always love school shopping. Yes it means having to go back to school, but for some reason I absolutely love it! Especially, call me weird, school shopping at Target. The new folders, notebooks, pencils, ahhh! I love all of it! Especially cause we, my mom and sister, make a whole day of it, and it's so much fun. So here's a list of what to have for the school.

  • Folders, one for each class would be good. That way you have a good organization during the year
  • Binders
  • Agendas, if you do a sport or something like band or in my case show choir, have an agenda for your classes and one for you extra whatever
  • Pencil pouch, to put in your purse or back pack for pencils of course and other little things
  • Pencils ( duh )
  • Pens
  • Locker shelf, again it's really important to have organization 
  • Backpack 
  • Hand sanitizer 
  • Sticky Tabs, to put in the textbooks to mark where you are
  • Notebooks
  • Hole Puncher, for those loose leaf papers that are really annoying but teachers give us any way
So that's all I can really think of to get you through the school year.  Above are all of my school supplies. The folders and binders are really cool! They have Bible verses on them and they say, "I am and an alien in this world" and "I am not ashamed". My mom and I found them in the least likely place, Walmart, and the first one we found was with the regular black binders. So we looked around then we found the rest of them! It was totally a "God thing". I love when He sends stuff like that! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment